Australia’s Newest Theme Park
Whether you’re splashing in to Australia’s newest water park, meeting furry friends or just relaxing under the gum trees, Gumbuya World is a full day’s fun for everyone.
FOUR WORLDS OF ADVENTURE - ONE TICKET
Australia's newest water theme park is bursting with splashtastic fun.
- The Boomerango: say goodbye to gravity as this slide shoots you up a near-vertical wall
- The Taipan: Enjoy the thrills on our over 180 metre dark slide experience
- The Lazy River: soak in the sun on a 300 metre peaceful cruise
- Typhoon Island: Interactive Jungle gym with giant water bucket
- Plus lots of other water activities and splashtastci fun!
There’s a world of fun under the gums when you spin out on these rides.
- Mining Race Coaster: our fun-for-all roller coaster
- Rush Hour: strap in and get spun around and around
- Tree Swings: hold on tight at this high-speed carousel swoops you off the ground
Coming January 2018
Our amusement park for smaller explorers!
- Berry Twirl: our super-sweet spin is everyone’s favourite ride
- Take a swing on the Outback Pirates ship
- Have a bumping ride on the Desert Derby dodgem cars
- Join the truck convoy to Gerry’s Roadhouse
- And so much more to keep the little ones entertained.
Feathered, furred or fanged, there are dozens of amazing animals to meet!
- Adorable koalas and dingoes
- Have close encounters in our Walkthrough Aviary and Wallaby trail
- Get as close as you dare to incredible insects, lizards and baby crocodiles in the Critter Cave
- Take part in animal feeding and great photo opportunities
- Meet more animals as you explore the wildlife trail.
E-Ticket Prices - Admission via online bookings only
Your E-Ticket gives you unlimited all day access to four worlds of fun;
including Oasis Springs, Oz Adventure, Outback Explorers and Wildlife Trail.
Additional activities available at an extra cost
Give the gift of a Gumbuya World Expereince
Gumbuya World is located
just 75km from Melbourne
2705 Princes Highway Tynong, Victoria
OPEN 364 DAYS* 10:00am - 6:00pm
Admission via online bookings only
*Closed Christmas Day.
Sign up to stay in the loop!