Terms & Conditions
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult.
- We reserve the right to close the park at times which are not advertised
- Attractions may close due to extreme weather conditions.
- During quieter periods some attractions may be temporarily closed
- All prices, attractions, special events and trading times are subject to change without notification.
- You can change the date of your booking however we will need to know 72 hours before the intended date of attending the park, the new visit date must be within 2 weeks of original visit date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your current ticket date and the requested date change.
- All riders must remain seated at all times.
- Camera’s & Phones cannot be used on rides.
- For the safety of all guests, loose items cannot be taken on rides.
- Guests must respect the rights and concerns of others. Management reserve the right to refuse entry. Those guests causing a disturbance within the park will be removed immediately at management discretion.
- Riding Gumbuya Worlds attractions requires guests to be in sound physical condition. Gumbuya World recommends that guests observe the attraction in operation before deciding to ride.
- Attractions may temporarily close for refurbishment or technical reasons.
- Gumbuya World will not be responsible for articles lost, stolen or damaged whilst riding the attractions or left in the queue line.
- All bookings are non-refundable.
- Wristbands are void if removed.
- Lost or removed wristbands will not be replaced.
- Skateboarding or similar activities are not permitted in the park.
- No pets are permitted in the park. Assistance dogs excepted.
- Photos or videos taken by guests are for personal enjoyment only. Any use or production for commercial purposes, requires written permission from Gumbuya World.
- Tripods not allowed in park.
- By entering Gumbuya World you consent to photographs or film footage of you being used by the management for promotional purposes without any payment to you.
- By entering Gumbuya World you consent to all of the above terms and conditions.
Covid-19 entry conditions
- Guests are to follow vaccination policies and covid-19 restrictions set by the Victorian Government. The latest Government policies can be found here: https://www.coronavirus.vic.gov.au/
- Guests are unable to enter the park if you say YES to any of the following conditions;
- Have travelled overseas within the last 14 days
- Awaiting a COVID-19 test result or have been advised to self-isolate for 7 days
- Have been in close contact with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19
- Feeling unwell or experiencing flu-like symptoms
- Sanitising stations are available prior to entry and around the park
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Practice social distancing - Keep a distance of 1.5 metres between you and other people
- Gumbuya World reserves the right to refuse entry
- Ticket prices are valid for date of reservation only.
- Tickets can be purchased through the Gumbuya website at www.gumbuya.com.au/buy-tickets/ by using Visa or MasterCard. Your credit card will be debited at the time of ordering.
- Tickets can also be purchased via our ticket partner RACV
- All credit card purchases are made through secure payment facility. The service uses a 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol that was developed to protect confidential information such as credit card numbers and other financial data from interception and hacking. In the unlikely event that you believe any unauthorised use of your credit card has occurred, please immediately notify us by email and contact your bank directly.
- After completing your purchase, you will gain access to an online page containing a printable tax receipt including your ticket. You will also receive an email confirmation of your order with PDF copies of your purchase and a tax receipt.
- Entry to Gumbuya World is not free. Your unlimited ride wristband/s will be issued by presenting a printed ticket (either colour or black and white) with barcodes at the Gumbuya World entrance.
- Handle your tickets as if they were cash.
- Lost, damaged or stolen tickets cannot be replaced.
- All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, not redeemable for cash.
- Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party or third party for re-sale to customers.
- Bookings for all birthday parties must be made a minimum of 7 days in advance in order to secure your party date.\
- Admission is free for children under 90cm. Food for toddlers can be brought into the park (no glass).
- Additional adult and child entry tickets can be purchased on the day of your event.
- Admission tickets (wristbands) will be available for collection from Gumbuya World’s Guest Services desk on the day of your booking.
- Group booking tickets are date specific, any unused tickets will be charged at the applicable rate.
- Gumbuya World does not allow for rescheduling or rain checks of group events due to inclement weather and all sales are final.
- No food or beverages are allowed into the park except for drink bottles for water and birthday cakes which we are happy to hold and store for our guests in our cafe refrigerator. You are welcome to bring birthday items such as a tablecloth and party hats. NO CONFETTI OR BALLOONS.
- A designated area including tables and chairs will be reserved for your group.
- Anyone with an annual pass within your group can use the pass on the day of your visit.
- Credit card details will be stored in accordance with privacy legislation.
- Access unlimited entry for 12 months from date of purchase
- Pre-registration required
- You must have your card on you to enter
- Your photo must be taken on your first visit
- Please note there will be no extensions to your Annual Pass as a result of COVID-19 restrictions
- Annual Pass commences from purchase date note first visit
- General t&c's apply
Food and Beverage Policy
At Gumbuya World, our food policy reflects our dedication to sustainability and waste reduction, while also ensuring the maintenance of our current high food standards. While we restrict external food and beverages to uphold health and safety standards, we warmly welcome fruits, water, and baby food. By minimizing single-use plastics through encouraging reusable water bottles and reducing external packaging, we strive to create a cleaner and more environmentally responsible park. This approach not only aligns with our commitment to minimizing waste but also safeguards the quality and diversity of our current offerings. We appreciate your cooperation in creating a sustainable and memorable visit to Gumbuya World, where high standards and environmental responsibility go hand in hand.
- Gumbuya World does not permit external food and beverages aside from fruit, water and baby food to be brought into the park
- Fruit: Guests are welcome to bring fresh fruits into the park. Fruit packaging, such as plastic containers or wrappers, should be disposed of responsibly in designated bins.
- Water: Guests are allowed to bring water bottles into the park. Please ensure that water bottles are sealed upon entry. Reusable water bottles are encouraged to promote sustainability.
- Baby Food: Parents and guardians are permitted to bring baby food into the park for infants.
- Special Dietary Needs: Gumbuya World understands that some guests may have specific dietary requirements or allergies. Guests with special dietary needs are permitted to enter with food and beverage items to cater to their dietary requirements.
- Security Check: All bags and personal items are subject to security checks at the park entrance. Any prohibited items including food, beverages, weapons, glass, alcohol and cook wear will be confiscated, and the guest will be informed of the food policy.