Wildlife By Night
Saturday 12th October 2019
5.30pm – 8pm
HOSTED BY RANGER BENNY
See our Wildlife Trail like never before, as we take you on a guided tour at night!
First stop for dinner & drinks in our newly refurbished Outback Centre – think rustic vibes and LIVE acoustic tunes by local Gippsland talent Arjay & Jessica Rose.
For dinner we will be serving a Butcher’s Block with a selection of marinated succulent Gippsland roasted meats (vegetarian option also available). *
*LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE* Pre-booking is required (no tickets available at the door).
Kids U16 $49
Ticket includes Guided wildlife Trail Tour, Butcher’s Block and Live music.
(Koala close-up can be purchased for an additional $15 which includes a photo op & chance to feed or pat the Koala).
Wildlife by Night Dinner menu
Butcher’s Block with a selection of marinated succulent Gippsland roasted meats (your choice of two);
- Marinated roast beef with horseradish crème (gf)
- Roast pork & crackling with Yarra Valley apple sauce (gf)
- Lemon & herb butter, Maryland (gf)
- Glazed roast leg of lamb with thyme & rosemary, served with mint sauce (gf)
Alongside a selection of three artesian salads;
- Salad greens, balsamic vinaigrette, cucumber, tomato (gf)(v)(vg)
- Roquette, toasted pine nuts & parmesan salad (gf)(vg)
- Homestyle coleslaw, in a light mayo dressing (gf)(vg)
And sides of:
- Garlic & rosemary roasted chat potatoes (gf) (vg)
- Sourdough rolls, served with butter
Venue is fully licensed for those over 18.