LUNCH WITH KOALAS
1st September 2019
Sitting 1 - 12pm to 1pm
Sitting 2 - 1pm to 2pm
(Access to the park 10am-4pm)
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have Lunch with Koalas?
Feed them, pat them, take a selfie with them?
This Father’s Day, Sunday 1st September, treat Dad and Grandpa to a one-of-a-kind experience at our Lunch With Koalas!
Your ticket comprises of;
A Butcher’s Block lunch in our Outback Entertainment Centre with Koalas
Koala close-up including photo opportunities and feeding/patting the Koalas
Live acoustic music by our open fireplace
All day access to our 4 worlds of FUN with unlimited rides, Gumbo’s Wildlife Show and Wagon Ride
*LIMITED TICKETS AVAILABLE* Pre-booking is required.
Only $65 Adult
(Annual Pass holders $45 Adult. $39 Child/Senior)
Lunch with Koalas (menu)
Butcher’s Block with a selection of marinated succulent Gippsland roasted meats (vegetarian option available);
- Marinated roast beef with horseradish crème (gf)
- Roast pork & crackling with Yarra Valley apple sauce (gf)
- Glazed roast leg of lamb with thyme & rosemary, served with mint sauce (gf)
Alongside a selection of three artesian salads;
- Salad greens, balsamic vinaigrette, cucumber, tomato (gf)(v)(vg)
- Roquette, toasted pine nuts & parmesan salad (gf)(vg)
- Homestyle coleslaw, in a light mayo dressing (gf)(vg)
And sides of:
- Garlic & rosemary roasted chat potatoes (gf) (vg)
- Sourdough rolls, served with butter
*Venue is licensed with drinks available for those over 18