Gumbuya World is offering a unique opportunity to visit the Park and participate in a 30 minute Wildlife Presentation with the option of morning tea or lunch with the Koalas in our fully enclosed Entertainment Wing.
Our Rangers will deliver an informative wildlife presentation including an opportunity to view up close and personal our amazing animals that call Gumbuya home.
An opportunity to also jump on board our historic Wagon Ride through our 300 acres of natural bush.
Limited to 30 guests per ride, 30 minutes round trip.
+ Devonshire Tea $18PP
– Gumbuya World arrival 9.45am
– Devonshire Tea 10am
– Scones, Jam & Cream, Tea & Coffee
– Wildlife Presentation 11am
– Wildlife Trail Walk (optional) 11.30am
– Depart 12.30pm onwards
– Gumbuya World arrival 11.30am
– Roast Beef, Vegs & Salad 12noon
– includes Tea & Coffee
– Wildlife Presentation 1pm
– Wildlife Trail Walk (optional) 1.30pm
– Depart 2.30pm onwards
(AVAILABLE MON-FRI ex. public & school holidays, min. guest numbers apply)