To ensure you have the most fun during your time at Gumbuya World, we take safety seriously.
GENERAL SAFETY RULES
- Guests must obey all instructions from Gumbuya staff while in the park.
- Guests must meet any applicable height & weight restrictions in order to be permitted on slides/rides.
- In addition to those restrictions, in order to be permitted on slides/rides guests must have sufficient upper body control to sit up, the ability to hold on, and the ability to obey simple instructions.
WATER SAFETY RULES
- Rough play and offensive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Use of soft balls is allowed at the discretion of the lifeguard.
- For children 0-5 years old and non-swimmers, a parent or carer is required to be in the water at all times and within arms’ reach of their child.
- For children 6-10 years old, constant active supervision is required.
- For children 11-14 years old, it is recommended that parents check up on their child by physically going to the point where they are in or around the water.
- Please shower and wash with soap before entering the water.
- Avoid swallowing pool water.
- Non-toilet-trained and incontinent guests must wear waterproof pants while bathing to prevent contamination of the swimming pools.
- For hygiene purposes, please do not enter the water if you have had any form of stomach illness in the last 14 days.
- Please do not leave valuables unattended. Lockers are available for use subject to availability.
- No food or drinks in the pool area.
- No glassware or bottles.
- No smoking in the pool or deck area.